Oakwood Primary Academy operates a Breakfast Club, for children aged 4 – 11 years (school age) only. The Breakfast Club is open from 7.45am to 8.45am. At 8.45am the children are escorted to their classrooms by our staff.
The children are provided with a nutritious breakfast and enjoy a variety of play based activities, supervised by our staff.
Breakfast Club needs to be paid for in advance. Advanced payment confirms your booking; if no payment is received we may not be able to offer your child a place. Paying for this could not be easier using ParentPay. ParentPay is the school online payment system that lets you make secure online payments by credit and debit card. You can also pay in cash at local PayPoint stores using the correct barcode letter available from the school office.
How to log in
• Go to www.parentpay.com
• Go to the Account Login box in the top right corner of the screen
• Add in the username and password (activation codes) provided in your account activation letter and click ‘Activate’
How to make a payment
• To see all payment items with more detail, click on ‘Pay for more items’
• If you want to see child specific items click on the tab with the name of the child
• Add any items by clicking ‘Add to basket’
• You can now add the amount you want to pay and then click ‘Add to Basket’
• Click ‘Checkout’ – you can remove any items you have added by mistake or edit the amounts you want to pay by clicking ‘Remove’ or ‘Edit’
• When ready to pay click ‘Pay securely now’
• Enter your credit / debit card details and click ‘Make payment’
If you require help or support to use or log onto ParentPay please contact the school office.
Southway Playcare - After School Club
Southway Playcare operates an after school club. Staff from Southway Playcare collect the children from Oakwood Primary and provide a range of activities and childcare at the Southway Centre, Hendwell Close, Southway, Plymouth.
For more information and an informal chat please contact Hayley on 703581
Southway Playcare provide childcare and play activities for young people in primary education.
- Term Time: Open until 6pm each day.
Children are collected from school and provided with activities and a snack.
- Holiday Time: Open from 8am – 6pm each day.
Activities are provided and a snack for children at around 4pm.
Weekly (Wednesdays) trips.
All young people need to bring a packed lunch.
A residential week is also run in the summer holidays and children take part in Inter-Playscheme activities.