FSAs work in partnership for families’ and children’s well being.
Families come in all shapes and sizes. Being a parent is one of the most fulfilling things we’ll ever do: yet it is also one of the hardest and we can all do with a little help now and then.
I can offer you:
· A frontline face to answer everyday queries and concerns.
· On site independent and impartial information on any issues or concerns you have.
· Support in meetings both in school and with other agencies.
· Help with any paperwork or forms you may have to do.
· Signposting you to other services available.
· Supporting you with transition periods.
· Offering parenting and adult learning opportunities.
· Discussing special educational needs.
· Passing your views, praises and concerns to the school.
· Developing activities and opportunities to meet with other parents in the school including regular newsletters and holiday activity information.
· I also offer support for service families including a monthly family activity group and we are part of the city MKC Heroes.
Please contact me on the office number to make an appointment : 01752 775478
We believe that the success of all our children is enhanced by the positive partnership between home and school. Every child needs our joint support in order for them to achieve their potential.
"The bond between a child and their parent is the most critical influence on a child’s life"
Barnardo's Children's Centres
This service provides:
Children's centres: Provision of statutory services (SureStart and Ofsted inspected) like health, social care and early education aiming to improve social development for children and families so that they can meet their full potential at home and at school.
Whitleigh Childrens Centre
Four Greens Community Trust
Youth & Community Centre