Oakwood Primary Academy operates an Early Start (Breakfast) Club, for pupils aged 4 – 11 years. The Early Start Clubs are open from 7.45am to 8.45am. At 8.45am the children are escorted to their classrooms by our staff.
The children are provided with a nutritious breakfast and enjoy a variety of play-based activities, supervised by our staff.
Parents/Carers must book a child’s place in Breakfast Club using ParentPay. ParentPay is the school online payment and communication system that lets you make secure online payments by credit and debit card. (In exceptional circumstances, you can also pay in cash at local PayPoint stores using the correct barcode letter available from the school office. However, you will need to contact the School Office to make the booking on your behalf in advance of the required session.)
Breakfast Club needs to be booked and paid for at least 48 hours in advance. If no booking/payment is received we may not be able to offer your child a place.
How to log in
- Go to www.parentpay.com
- Add in the username and password (activation codes) provided in your account activation letter and click ‘Activate’
- Once activated, just log in each time you wish to access ParentPay
How to make a booking & payment
- To see all payment items with more detail, click on ‘Pay for other items’
- If you want to see child specific items click on the tab with the name of the child
- Select View for Breakfast Club
- Click on the link at the bottom to Make Bookings.
- Select the Week required from the drop-down and then Make or view bookings
- Scroll down and select the date(s) you wish to book, then Confirm bookings
- You will be asked to make payment at this point to complete the booking
If you require help or support to use or log onto ParentPay please contact the school office.
Southway Playcare operates an after school club. Staff from Southway Playcare collect the children from Oakwood Primary Academy and provide a range of activities and childcare at the Southway Centre, Hendwell Close, Southway, Plymouth.
For more information please contact Hayley on 01752 703581.
Southway Playcare provide childcare and play activities for young people in primary education.
- Term Time: Open until 6pm each day. Children are collected from school and provided with activities and a snack.
- Holiday Time: Open from 8am – 6pm each day.
- Activities are provided and a snack for children at around 4pm.
- Weekly (Wednesdays) trips.
- All young people need to bring a packed lunch.
- A residential week is also run in the summer holidays and children take part in Inter-Playscheme activities.