AS PART OF DISCOVERY MULTI ACADEMY TRUST, OUR VISION IS:
We will ensure that all children are able to thrive through quality learning experiences, ensuring their readiness for the next stage in their learning.
To achieve our vision, we will:
- Encourage all our children and staff to excel and collaborate with one another, to ensure the best outcomes and progress for all.
- Develop joyful learning communities that work together to improve standards and outcomes for our children, as part of a wider community.
- Ensure that we remain committed to the following values that underpin the way we work:
We want our children to be confident, happy and healthy individuals, successful learners and responsible citizens.
In our primary academy we aim to:
- Provide a safe, happy and caring learning environment.
- Aspire to outstanding levels of individual achievement.
- Develop self esteem and confidence and promote respect for others.
- Celebrate success, positive attitudes and excellent behaviour both in and out of school.
- Nurture lifelong learning at the heart of the community.
- Promote opportunities for children to discover their talents.
- Ensure parents/carers feel valued as a part of the school community.